“Delightful”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent ambiance, got a nice Middle East vibe to it. The food that we ordered was absolutely amazing. The lamb fatoosh salad and the calamari salad were exquisite. Excellent mix of flavors and well presented. Service was quick and efficient. Would definately go back!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Casablanca on a Monday night, and it was fairly quiet for an early week night. I wouldn't have chosen Sylvia Park myself for a dining experience as I was thinking most of the shops in the mall close at 6pm however the local I was with decided it was a good choice and close by where I was staying. He had also had Casablanca recommended by locals as a pleasant eating spot... they know their stuff... He was right!
The Dining Lane at Sylvia Park had various eateries open for business. We chose Casablanca after perusing various menus outside each eatery on the walk through.
The furnishings and decor were very authentic and in keeping with the Mediterranean theme. The menu was extensive and I had a difficult time choosing from the fine selections available, they were all so good. I eventually settled for a chicken tagine and my dining partner had a Lahmujan- an ethnic pizza type dish. They were delivered reasonably quickly, soon after our nibbles had been enjoyed. There are many beverages on the drinks list to enjoy and we enjoyed our regular tipples.
It would be a great place to come in summer too as the seating outside would provide a visual of the mall and surroundings and the happenings that are taking place.
They have menu 'specials' on a Monday night ... check them out - it's worth it!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I used to come here for a lunch, fell in love with the place and never was disappointed.
The dishes are excellent! Tabuli is the best I ever tried, Moroccan lamb tagine is to die for. And the cakes... oh...
The staff is awesome, and the atmosphere is unique and relaxing. One of my favourite cafes in the world.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Food is absolutely divine, great service & fantastic atmosphere! Went for breakfast. The simplest of meals has never tasted so damn good. Will certainly be returning. Highly recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent place for large groups to lunch. The food was excellent and was delivered hot & fresh and all 20 main courses arrived at the same time, most impressive.

A lovely establishment, much better than Garrisons and for the same price too.

Murat A, Owner at Casablanca Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback Dugstor! We are so pleased you enjoyed your meals (all 20 of you!) and we look forward to seeing you again :)

Best regards, from Murat and the team at Casablanca.