“Cheerful service”
Review of The Gipsy Moth

The Gipsy Moth
Ranked #47 of 208 Quick Bites in Auckland
Description: The Gipsy Moth brings a neighbourhood feel of metropolitan Auckland to you where you least expect it - at the Airport. Escape the pace of travelling life and step into a a down-to-earth, nurturing atmosphere bolstered by kiwi hospitality - where you can indulge in the best lunch haunch around.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had great service from Foi. The whole team we’re very cheerful. The croissant was good, the coffee great.

Date of visit: September 2019
GipsyMothAuckland, General Manager at The Gipsy Moth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to send us your kind words. We’re so pleased you enjoyed your experience and that Foi played such a big part in delivering you the amazing service we pride ourselves on. I will make sure I pass this on to the wider team – they’ll all be very happy to read your review!

Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been traveling to Wellington weekly for the past year and each time I stop at Gypsy Moth in the domestic terminal for my morning coffee and sometimes breakfast. Their service is 2nd to none and Jerry the Barista has my coffee ready for me as soon as he sees me come thru the door! They have great range of alternative milks as well and the breakfast was great...best poached eggs ever!

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks for taking the time to send us your kind words. We’re so pleased you enjoyed your experience and that Jerry played such a big part in delivering you the amazing service we pride ourselves on. I will make sure I pass this on to the wider team – they’ll all be very happy to read your review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for a coffee after an international flight and before my domestic transfer.
I was greeted by friendly staff. I ordered coffee and a lemon & cream cheese muffin. I have to say I didn’t have high expectations but the coffee was excellent being hot & strong and the muffin was delicious!
I was most impressed.

Date of visit: September 2019
GipsyMothAuckland, General Manager at The Gipsy Moth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words - we really do appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic service from Foi! Who went above and beyond to find me lemon. And the chef, who was accommodating

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is rare to have a nice experience eating in an airport, but Marivic was so nice and very cheerful. She made the eating experience in The Gipsy Moth in Auckland airport a nice experience

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks for taking the time to send us your kind words. We’re so pleased you enjoyed your experience and that Marivic played such a big part in delivering you the amazing service we pride ourselves on. I will make sure I pass this on to the wider team – they’ll all be very happy to read your review!