Parituhu Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Devonport
See available hotels
Devonport Motel(Devonport)
  • Restaurant
Auckland Rose Park Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart(Auckland Central)
  • Fitness center
  • Free Internet
Quality Hotel Parnell(Auckland Central)
Arena Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
Quest Parnell(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsperfect locationnew zealandb ba short ferry ridecan't recommend it highly enoughdevonport villagestayed nightslovely hostsmake you feel at homeperfect staylovely homeshops and restaurantsbed and breakfasthelenbungalowprivacywaterfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Lovely place, lovely couple.
I have enjoyed their company as I have enjoyed their place. It is not just a place to sleep and have breakfast, It is a place to share a moment, a laugh, a glass of wine, a walk, a piece of Devonports history, a piece of music ... It is more than I would have expected,that is why I would recommend this place to anyone who is ready for something good and real.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
lyndsay r, Owner at Parituhu Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you Ivan for choosing to stay with us at Parituhu and for this great review..We really enjoyed your company and especially liked walking up to North Head and around Devonport with you. It was fun. As you suggested we could do that activity with our guests. Thank you and lets keep in touch.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our visit started with Lyndsey picking us up from the airport. It was very late and we were a bit spaced out with the time difference. The next morning Helen welcomed us into their lovely home. What can I say – the breakfasts were splendid, fresh fruit, yogurt and honey being our favorite combination. Helen and Lyndsay are relaxed, friendly hosts who are happy to sit and chat of an evening (or not), breakfast was at pretty much any negotiable time that suited us. Our room was quiet and the whole place immaculately clean. You can sit at the front of the house and watch the ships go by into the harbor, and indeed watch the world go by. There is a great selection of restaurants and takeaways within a few minutes walk and Auckland is only a short ferry ride away. If the weather is warm enough you can nip across the road and swim.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
lyndsay r, Owner at Parituhu Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thanks Susan; we are always happy when guests enjoy staying here; Thank you for the positive review, and we are glad that the rest of your New Zealand holiday went well !
Devonport is a great place to stay in Auckland, before exploring further afield.
best wishes to you both. L and H

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Gorgeous house, perfect location, healthy breakfast, the best hostesses in the Southern (and maybe Northern) Hemisphere. You'll want to stay forever, so plan accordingly. (Trip Advisor says I have to use at least 200 characters, but I think I've said it all already.)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
lyndsay r, Owner at Parituhu Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thankyou Steve for saying such great things.. Its good for us to know that we are doin' well.
best wishes Lyndsay and helen

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Situated in the perfect location to either explore the lovely Devonport or jump on a ferry to the city. Lyndsay & Helen offer the perfect balance of friendliness and help whilst also respecting your privacy.
I would highly recommend a stay there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
lyndsay r, Owner at Parituhu Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thankyou for this nice review..we certainly enjoyed having you stay with us..great conversations and we will be thinking of you both and watching West Ham at Stratford when they get there!! cheers Lyndsay and Helen

Reviewed March 17, 2013

What can I say. For the week I stayed with Helen and Lydnsey, I felt like family!!!!
Both ladies are friendly and welcoming. They made me feel at home but also let me have my space and privacy. They went over and beyond what was needed to help me feel at home!
I learnt alot about the local area and New Zealand in general.

My room and bathroom were clean and pleasant. It was a very comfortable set up and I slept very well.

The Devonport area is something out of a postcard. With so many local cafes and shops, it was a great place to stay if you are not wanting to be right in the city. The ferry is a short, cheap and pleasant way to travel into the city if you want to experience that.

I would 100% recommend this BnB to ANYONE and will be returning with my family very soon to visit the ladies

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
lyndsay r, Owner at Parituhu Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thankyou Tahnee for giving this great review. We so enjoyed having you to stay and sharing your Australian life with us. Come again soon. best wishes. Lyndsay and Helen