“Excellent”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were in Devonport to see our son finish the Coastal Classic 33ks from Arkles Bay to Devo an excellent event.We were looking for a nice place for lunch. We had passed this cafe earlier and it was busy, on our travels overseas we were told to look out for the most popular and where the locals eat. , this is it, lots of different choices at prices to suit everyone.Well run and friendly.We had special of the day, beef sliders with salad 9 dollars 50.Their cakes etc looked divine but unfortunately we were full.The decor is not flash but is quaint and authentic. the food and staff are excellent try it you will not be disapointed, if you are, say so, they will make sure you are happy. Our thanks to the owners and staff well done.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I came here a couple of years ago and had a really nice breakfast and enjoyed the casual atmosphere of the place with its mismatched china tea services and simple decor. Despite a few new places having sprung up since then we went back here for lunch and had another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and after scouting the menu on their website decided to give it a try.

We both decided on the 'Special' which as it was Sunday, was Roast Pork with Roasted Vegetables and Cauliflower Cheese Bake (for 15 dollars). The portion size was plenty and we both agreed that the food was great.

We had spotted the cakes & desserts in the counter when we first entered the restaurant and we were both determined that we were going to leave room! After a small break we decided on a piece of pavlova and a chocolate brownie with ice cream to share. The desserts were huuuuge and they were both divine!

Overall our bill came to just under 50 dollars- unbeknown to us the price of the special also included a dessert- which in our eyes is a bargain! (We also had two soft drinks and two coffees.)

We will definitely be back! We are already dying for another brownie!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Our b & b hosts encouraged us to try Corelli's, and we were happy we did…My husband had pasta with smoked salmon, and I had salmon fillet…My salmon was cooked perfectly, moist, tender; my husband's pasta and salmon were mouthwateringly good. Our server was attentive and welcoming, and the place was full. We felt well taken care of and lucky to et a table! Great value!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visited Corelli's recently for lunch and for dinner - on both occasions the food and service were very good - the enormous sausage rolls are excellent and the cakes all looked fantastic - we took away a lemon curd cake to eat later and it was wonderful. In the evening I had a salmon dish which was beautifully cooked - foolishly thought I could manage one of their famous chocolate brownies but it was enormous and even I couldn't manage to eat it all much as I wanted to.
I would recommend booking for evening meals as it is not very big but appear at o be very popular.