I recently stayed at the Peace and Plenty Inn. It was just fab. The breakfasts were gorgeous, both the cooked and continental. I can highly recommend the waffles. The room was one of the most comfortable I have stayed in during my months travels around the North Island. As a female travelling alone I found it an excellent location as a base while exploring Auckland and Devonport. In addition to the lovely helpful host Judith there is the cutest most cuddly lab, Stanley. If you are missing your dog back home he is more than happy to play and be adored. Should I ever be in this part of the world again I would definitely make the Peace and Plenty Inn my first choice for accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, New Zealand - Auckland