We enjoyed a wonderful Mothers Day occasion at the Peace and Plenty Inn for High Tea. The tables were beautifully presented traditionally with exquisite china and silverware - we took lots of photos! The decadent food tasted home made but with a touch of class and was very generous in servings. We all agreed the service was attentive and friendly and that we would definitely return again. It was lovely to meet the owner Judy who made a point of introducing herself to each table. We have been to quite a few high teas in Auckland and this one was most certainly the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, New Zealand - Auckland