we had high tea at the Peace & Plenty and would highly recommend this to anyone. Having been to high tea at several different places in Auckland this one wins by far. The Inn is so quaint and beautiful and has such a homely warm ambience to it. The hats are a great touch to creating the ultimate high tea experience. The food is OUTSTANDING! So much love was put into each little delicacy! And Judy (the owner) was very friendly and made us feel very welcome! Didnt stay at the Inn however had a peek at the rooms and they were very clean and quaint as well! Would love to stay there one day. Definitley recommend P&P.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, New Zealand - Auckland