My husband and I stayed in the Waitemata room: with its pretty French Antique bed and period accessories, it was intimate and fancy. The wallpaper has an antique dressing mirror design with lots of gold leaf- totally unique and of the era! There is a complimentary decanter of port in the room, which added a lovely touch.
Judy is a kind and helpful proprietor. She makes a beautiful breakfast and is at ease in sharing her home with guests.
Stanley the dog should get a special mention- I could have cuddled him all day long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, New Zealand - Auckland