“Worst service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Olive Press Bistro & Bar - CLOSED

The Olive Press Bistro & Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: only been open for 2 weeks
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Worst service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Food was very average. The service was the worst that I can remember.
It is a real shame as Devonport could really do with some good restaurants, we won't be back!

• Visited June 2013

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
“Great lunch venue in good weather”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Very good seafood and friendly service. Outside area is fantastic for evenings of eating and wine drinking. Moa beer on tap is brilliant too.

• Visited May 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Beautiful inside and out, and quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Beautifully decorated inside and a nice, large quiet patio outside. Very nice wine list, not too expensive. Very attentive service. I wanted a cold, summertime dinner so I got the antipasto plate. It was excellent, probably the best I've ever had, and it was more than enough to eat and I'm a big eater. I highly recommend.

• Visited March 2013
Melbourne
“Promises much, delivers on most”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

It is an interesting menu in an attractive restaurant down a side street. In our party of five we had the chorizo, lamb kofta, and antipasti platter to start, and the gourmet lamb burger, scotch fillet, pork belly, and two scallop dishes as mains, with a rocket side salad. The food is good, but didn't quite meet my expectations. The chocolate mousse macaroon ordered by one of us is apparently worth a visit on its own.
Service was attentive, friendly and helpful.

• Visited January 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Me n My wife had been to this lovely restaurant in sub urbs of Auckland to celebrate my wifes birthday,
I was too confused on what to eat but Chef himself walked to me and explained me couple of choices as per my taste.

Exceptionally good standard of food presentation and awesome service.

would definitely recommend this restaurant to others

• Visited November 2012