What a beautiful resort, set in extensive grounds with a lovely modern hotel screened by trees. An award winning Eco friendly resort which has it's own organic farm and also makes it's own toiletries which were wonderful. So much to see in the Malaysian village, so many different activities to try out including bamboo pole dancing - on the ground - garland making, food tasting etc. the cultural show was outstanding for its musicality and professionalism. Such a colourful sight. We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our stay and the food was not expensive and really delicious. Breakfast was excellent too. Bedroom was huge and very comfortable. The bathroom had a walk in shower in addition to a bath. A wonderful place to visit. Can't recommend it highly enough. Should also mention the staff who were charming, polite and helpful at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully landscaped 70-acre botanical park by the Ta Chine River is located just outside Bangkok and has provided entertainment, relaxation, accommodation and a place to meet since 1962. Culture, tradition and a native way of life have been preserved through daily practices and performances. See our way of life for yourself on your next visit to Sampran Riverside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Sampran Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Riverside Hotel Sam Phran
- Sampran Riverside Thailand/Nakhon Pathom Province