- a charming riverside garden a good place for walking
- we visited a restaurant within the garden named inn chan. The riverside view is very charming. While they serve very authentic thai cuisine
- theres an elephant and thailand cultural show (dont forget to check the timetable for show)
- The elephant show is rather short but really good on how demonstrate how elephant help local people
- the thailand cultural show is a must see if you want to experience the culture. That include thai boxing demonstration. Its not a real bloody fight, so it still suitable for kids
- they have a miniature thai traditional agriculture concept demonstration
- this is a big garden that can be rather hot during daytime.
- River tour by boat on the weekend
- Its very far from the city. It took around 2 hours
- Dont forget to check the show time for elephant show and thai culture demonstration.
- Not many shopping stalls or artshop available here
- You can visit here either by taxi or private bus.
- Not a good place when raining
- You can find only three restaurant here. And the price rather expensive.
- There are no chain restaurant like mcdonald, burger king or starbuck