My girlfriend and me stayed in a delightful little cottage called Squirrel Cottage that was only a minutes walk from The Sun Inn. On our arrival on the Saturday we popped into The Sun Inn that night, also spent Christmas Eve but out best visit to The Sun Inn was on Christmas Day as we had Christmas Dinner down there. The food served was fantastic and plentiful....so much that I couldn't eat it all!! We loved our Christmas Day dinner at The Sun Inn, the service and food was first class, I couldn't fault the pub during any of our visits. We loved the pub and the village so much that we plan to go one summer to be able to enjoy the walks plus a few more pints of Old Hooky at The Sun Inn and most definitely more food!! The people in the village and the pub (staff and customers) were so polite and friendly that it was a lovely change to what I am used to in Cambridgeshire!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sun Inn is situated in the idyllic village of Hook Norton in the Cotswolds. Hook Norton is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city without being disconnected, located within easy reach of Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford and Cheltenham. The charismatic village boasts a close community centred around the Hook Norton Brewery who have been family ran and brewing for over a century. Regular tours and fine ales have brought tourism to the small village and to our establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sun Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sun Hotel Hook Norton
- The Sun Inn Hook Norton, England