“Great food 😊”
Review of Juniper Bramhall

Juniper Bramhall
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Bramhall
Description: Juniper has become synonymous with very high standards in food, drink and customer service, from our own unique blend of Brazilian coffee, to the freshest ingredients in our renowned breakfasts and lunches. Highest quality ingredients are sourced locally wherever possible, to create our internationally-inspired menu, prepared with an ‘as you like it’ flexibility by experienced chefs and matched with a relentless passion for attentive service. Our diverse menu offers all day breakfasts, hot and cold dishes, little plates, large seasonal salads and sweet treats. There is a selection of Vegetarian dishes and many of the dishes are available gluten-free, including some of our breads and cakes. Found in the very heart of the village, Juniper Bramhall provides our guests with contemporary yet relaxed surroundings to enjoy our fine food and beverages.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have visited juniper a few times and would definitely recommend. Food is delicious, quick, hot and well presented. Staff are always friendly and can’t do enough for you. Only been for breakfast, so might have to try something else next time!

1  Thank A9072FTmichelles
Write a reviewReviews (324)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have come several times on business and brought my family today. Juniper did not disappoint- honestly the best brunch in the local area. I had eggs florentine, my husband had poached eggs on toast and my daughter had waffles with whipped cream, strawberries and maple syrup. The food was "amaaazing" according to my daughter and my husband and I would definitely agree. Quick, attentive service and a lovely environment. Great cafe. Looking forward to trying the lunch menu...

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is gorgeous and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Particularly Patrick and Abdul :-)

1  Thank ClareBwoodford
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been on Monday with my wife for a breakfast in juniper, it was my first time actually and I felt really comfortable. It’s a really nice place, chill music not loud like in some places. We were served by Ariana who it was very kind and we taste Patrick coffe which was a surplus. We definitely come back.

1  Thank Vacationer796196
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this delightful café yesterday and was very impressed.

The whole place , even picture frames are totally dust free and spotlessly clean, The staff are helpful and attentive.

I had tea and toast for breakfast and they were very good and reasonably priced.

I shall be returning.