We have just got back from Widiane suite and spa and feel very relaxed and chilled out!
If your looking to do nothing and have a relaxing time this is for you, if your looking for entertainment and can't switch off this is not for you!
We went via groupon, this deal is value for money, service from all the staff is excellent!
Our transfers were smooth, we were collected at the airport, had a stop off on route as 3 hours is a long drive, I'd advise you to get a few dirhams changed at the airport, we got 700 (£50) ideal to have a bit of cash.
Our only negative was the cost of drinks 30 dirham (approx £2.10) for a bottle of water 35 for a can of pop, cheapest small beer was 40, wine 270. There is a shop 20 mins walk away (opens at 10am) we got 6 large bottles of water and 2 bottles of coke for 50 dirham (take a strong bag).
The massage, boat trip were great!
Cooking class was chopping but it was your evening meal paid for.
Pools were fantastic, top pool loses the sun around 5pm.
Overall it was fantastic and I would recommend it, will definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Middle Atlas is nesting a most subtle pearl, Widiane Suites & Spa. A concentrate of essence and wellbeing to enrich your senses as you take in open views, fresh air and contrasting landscapes.Associating luxury and refinement, this masterpiece is the ideal retreat for nature lovers, where the time ceases to let you enjoy the celestial and charming site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Prestigia, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Widiane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Widiane Hotel Bine El Ouidane
- Widiane Suites And Spa
- Widiane Suites & Spa Morocco/Bine El Ouidane