“Seafood lovers rejoice!”
Review of Loch Fyne

Loch Fyne
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Loughton
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
London, United Kingdom
“Seafood lovers rejoice!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family and I came here for lunch on a Saturday and luckily it wasn't too busy. We had an attentive and funny waiter who had my siblings laughing whenever he came to our table. The food was absolutely delicious - I especially enjoyed my grilled sea bream and my seafood medley to complement my main.
If you're not that keen on seafood you can opt for a pasta dish such as the seafood taglioline, which my Mother opted for but barely had any seafood in it ;)
I personally enjoyed my visit there and so I would highly recommend this place to others who love seafood but are not located close to the sea!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Shortiee31

“Excellent meal”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I went for an evening meal, taking our 4 week old son. They were very accommodating, giving us a table with plenty of space to park the buggy. The choices on the menu were excellent and we opted for the set price menu. The food was very well cooked, the wine was decent for a house wine and we had a brilliant evening. We look forward to going again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Matt_ayers80
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went to Loch Fyne on 16/2/2013 for my mothers birthday and immediately the manager asked if it was a special occasion and brought a balloon to the table and made the other staff serving our table aware- she quite enjoyed the fuss! We also had a choice of table as we were a party of 8 and he pointed out that the table we had chosen was near to the heater which may affect some of our party- this was extremely helpful. The food was plentiful and fresh and the service great. It could be though that this was an early sitting, at 6.00, and there were considerably more people arriving at the later sitting as we were leaving. Furthermore there were few dishes off the main menu or special dishes of the day but again eating later may mean less choice.

• Visited February 2013
hertfordshire
“Awful dining experience at Loughton BUT Fantastic dining experience at Hertford”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My first experience at a Loch Fyne restaurant was on a Saturday evening at the Hertford restaurant which was fantastic in every aspect. Food and service..Loved everything about this restaurant. (02/02/2013)
Booked to go to the Loughton restaurant (27/02/2013) which was a terrible experience from start to finish. No where to park . Service very slow. There were 2 large parties in who had all the attention and we were just left. Table booked for 8pm. At 9.35 no main courses has arrived the manager came over and said he wasn't happy with the seam bream which is what I had ordered. So again a further wait. When our food finally came the seam bream was suppose to be sitting on a bed of cabbage so I had ordered sauté potatoes. As a side. BUT the seam bream was sitting on a bed of mash. Now there is no way I would want a meal of mash and sauté potatoes. I questioned where the cabbage was as nothing had been said. The waitress went to find out and said cabbage had run out and I was still charged for the sauté potatoes. Very poor. Whole experience from start to finish appalling. Sorry would never go back to Loughton and couldn't recomend any one else to pay this restaurant a visit either. But if you want to experience how a Loch Fyne experience should be with great food service and attentive staff please visit the Hertford Restaurant.

maidstone
“Delicious fresh fish superbly cooked.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Had evening meal at Loch Fyne, Bluewater and with offer of25% off meal we had a delicious supper. Good service, quality food and a lovely evening.