“Great Local Restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Very popular local restaurant
“Great Local Restaurant”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great local restaurant and is probably the best Chinese in the area. The food is always fresh and they have a great offer on Sundays of 25% off. The bill never comes to more than £40 for 4! Great for takeaways. The staff can be a bit abrupt but they mean well.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dbklondon

Swansea, United Kingdom
“The only Chinese meal I have ever had which was inedible”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

On a visit to the area I had a take away from Wo Fat last Saturday. Service was friendly, timing was ok. The meal was simply special fried rice and kung po chicken. Rice was alright but not brilliant, the so-called kung po was what I would call crispy chicken (but without much chicken) smothered in sulphuric acid. I don't mean chilli hot which is fine - I mean vinegar and vinegar and more vinegar. In 50 years I've had good and not so good, but for the first time, I could not eat this stuff.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank yellowyid
London, United Kingdom
“Great food but expensive unless on a 25% of night”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I notice people mocking the service, I've eaten here many a time and find the service fine for a local restaurant. The food is the best I've had! And I love a good Chinese. You must order the smoked chicken!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank mark2024
Chigwell, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and Warm Welcome”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I review this restaurant and am glad to say I was not disappointed. I book this restaurant for my husband birthday. I change the time a couple of times and each time they were very understanding.
On arrival we had a very warm welcome, the food was real nice on a high quality. They play a lovely birthday song.
I will recommend this restaurant and will definitely visit again. Thanks for a lovely service.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Betsy W
London, United Kingdom
“Nice food, poor service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a few take outs and dine in meals here. The food is really good and it's cheap on a 25% off night. The one big downside is service, it's pretty shocking, there isn't enough staff and the ones that are working are running around like mad, a couple of extra people and the place would be near faultless.

• Visited September 2013