“Fabulous evening”
Review of The Olive Tree

The Olive Tree
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Loughton
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our menu draws it's influence from the Mediterranean (Greece, Portugal, Italy, Spain...) using Fresh quality ingredients sourced locally wherever possible.Whether you are wanting a quick simple lunch, meeting with business colleagues or planning a special night out with friends and family, The Olive Tree is the perfect choice.
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a great night at Olive Tree food great as always, staff fabulous, atmosphere very loud and lots of laughter
Son visiting from Bermuda we have a great evening would highly recommend
Marie and Anthony Light of Loughton

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Just had an impromptu night at the Olive Tree and have had an excellent early evening of great food and service in a warm and friendly atmosphere. King Prawns to start followed by sea bass, followed by an ice cold bottle of white wine. My wife and I managed to have an enjoyable evening as our 6 year old daughter was enjoying her meal and just enough attention from the staff, although my daughter only wanted penne with butter, our waiter finished it off with parmasan cheese to her taste.

Our meals where full of flavour and we have left left to return home happy content before seeing in the new year. Thanks for a lovely evening.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I went with a few friends here. They had a singer on singing Neil Diamonds hits. Not bad, he got everyone joining in and dancing. Everyone's starters were good, no complaints. The main course I would say was average. I had a lamb shank which I must admit I have tasted better,the potatoes were not cooked properly, it was not just mine, no one on the table ate the potatoes. The tables were a bit squashed together could have done with a bit more room.Desert was average. Service was quite good, considering how busy they were being Christmas time.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

i have been to this restaurant many times, the food & service are consistantly 1st class
I will continue visiting

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Manos and his excellant staff / team for making my birthday celebrations on Friday night special.
Nothing was too much trouble and as usual the service was outstanding. The whole ambiance along with the modern decor makes for a wonderful time. The Olive Tree has such friendly and helpful staff who always made you feel so welcome, which is why the journey from Hornchurch is so worth it! The food is exceptional and very reasonable. We have also sampled the breakfast and lunch menu and we just cannot praise the restaurant enough on the great quality of food.
Just wish we could have The Olive Tree in Hornchurch!
Keep up the good work and definitely see you soon!