“Amazing Views, Amazing Host, Amazing Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Grande Haven - Gibraltar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Grande Haven - Gibraltar
Time to Relax.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
NathalieS...
“Amazing Views, Amazing Host, Amazing Home”
Reviewed May 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Grande Haven Villa for a few nights in addition to using the villa as my wedding venue. It was the best choice I ever made in the entire wedding planning process. It is so much more beautiful in person! They have so many fruit trees on the property and the host and owner, Yvonne is by far the best host anyone could ever ask for. I regret not using house Chef, Morris as the caterer for my wedding. The food he made for our rehearsal dinner and meals during our stay was very good authentic Jamaican food. I wish I could take him home with me, and my husband would probably agree. I plan to stay at Grande Haven Villa again, because the property is so lovely, but especially because of the quality of the service.

Melissa M
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

From the moment we arrived, we felt at home. Norma and Morris took such great care of us, we didn't want to leave. The house is lovely, with comfortable furnishings and so much room. The grounds are beautiful as well, and the smell after the rain, just wow! We really enjoyed Morris's cooking, being able to select our meals was a real plus for us and we loved every meal. Yvonne was always responsive prior to our arrival and checked up on us a few times during our stay. She even brought my husband a cake on his birthday, such a sweet touch. That is what we loved the most about this place, all the little things everyone did to make us feel like we were home.
If you want to go anywhere or do anything, just ask Morris. I believe everyone knows him! He took us shopping, to the beach, out for dinner, and to the Blue Hole. It was so convenient to have a car/driver available and even better to have Morris with us!
This was by far, the most relaxing vacation we have been on. If you want to be treated like royalty, this is the place to stay. We will definitely be back! We miss Norma and Morris so much! They are what really made our vacation wonderful!

BoardingP...
“perfect bit of paradise for a family gathering”
Reviewed March 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

My husband, two young sons (5+4), my parents and I stayed at Grand Haven Villa for 4 nights. We were in Jamaica for a family gathering and had a wonderful time. We hosted a group of 15 people on the first night Ms.Yvonne, Mr. Norris and Ms.Norma were wonderful. Our boys had an amazing time running and playing all over the beautiful gardens, then jumping into pool and going into the jacuzzi with their cousins. They also played a bit of soccer. We went to James Bond beach which was a short drive from the house. I would highly recommend this villa for families. We will be back and the experience exceeded our expectations. Thanks so much for the hospitality, we felt at home at Grand Haven Villa

Monica T
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The most perfect group vacation yet!”
Reviewed February 25, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Grande Haven Villa was all that we had hoped it would be! We were a group of 8 and came ready to have a good time and relax all while in Jamaica. Our host, Ms. Yvonne took very good care of us. She paid attention to the smallest details and accommodations were awesome. We were greeted with a welcome meal of escovitch fish, salad and cools drinks. ( I love Escovitch, and she remembered). Mr. Maurice out Butler, driver and cook was the absolute BEST! He and Ms. Yvonne made sure we were able to get out and sight see and visit the attractions, make runs to the store and the atm. Ms. Norma, the housekeeper kept the house very clean at all times. We consider them family already, as they took care of us like were theirs. I would recommend the Villa for anyone looking to have some relaxation and great times, with family in Jamaica! We will absolutely be back......hopefully sooner than later!

Your age range 35-49
Mar 2, 2018
Thank you Monica! It was a pleasure hosting you and your guests! We wanted to make sure that your “Jamaican Experience” was not only unique but exceeded your expectations!
On your next trip to Jamaica come back and visit your home away from home.
FunMuseum
La Crosse, WI
“Lovely villa. Wonderful staff.”
Reviewed December 26, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Yvonne was very responsive to questions before our arrival, and Morris and Norma made our brief stay at Grande Haven Villa extra-special. The luxurious and roomy villa was very comfortable, and the view was gorgeous. The grounds are full of fruit trees and other beautiful foliage. Morris introduced to many Jamaican foods, most grown onsite, that we really enjoyed. We highly recommend Grande Haven Villa.

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you Leanne for your kind review! We are happy that you and your family enjoyed the beauty and hospitality of Grande Haven Villa! Please come again soon !
Kevin M
“5 stars ⭐️”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a excellent time. Thank you to Mr. Morris and Mrs. Norma who took great care of us. The house and grounds are beautiful and in great condition. Would definitely come back and recommend! Try Mr. Morris’ fried chicken if you get a chance!

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you Kevin for your thoughtful review! We can’t wait to have you back! I will make sure that Morris has his special fried chicken ready for your next visit!
lpalmer20...
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Best Dam staff, Best dam food, best vacation ever!”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Mr Norma and Mr. Morris. They are both very warm and inviting folks. From the moment we arrived they made us feel like a family. If you get a chance please stay at this beautiful house. It had everything you need and pool jacuzzi and overlooks James Bond beach. Man what more can you ask for! The owner is very accommodating and helped with everything from transportation to having food cooked daily for me and my wife on our honeymoon.

Thank you all so much and we will be back this spring.

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you Larry for such a kind review! It was a pleasure hosting you both on your honeymoon and can’t wait to see you in the Spring!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing