White Rose Guesthouse
$301
$284
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Long Set Resort(Koh Rong)
$97
$12
$11
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Queenco Hotel & Casino(Sihanoukville)
Hotels.com
$84
$55
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast burritothe room was nicebasic bathroomcurrykohisland
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The White Rose is a lovely place to stay where the entire time you fell like you are in a home and part of a community. The atmosphere around the guesthouse and the island itself has been unmatched by anywhere else on our travels. Rooms are nice and clean, nothing fancy but well presented. Ly the owner is an awesome guy always going out of his way to help anybody out. Highly recommended and cannot wait to get back here for another long stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lewis B
Lymoon, Owner at White Rose Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Lewis,
Thank you so much for spending a lot of time at white rose. you are so nice, kindly and also friendly. I really enjoyed the time with you and Sarah. you are my best friend ever and that why I always say I love "Kiwi". Miss you and hope to see again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We had such a good time in this guesthouse! People were very friendly and helpful. The staff could speak English and it was easy to communicate. They were very welcoming. The food was amazing! The room was nice and clean. There was also a mosquito net that saved my sleep during the night (Mosquitos are very aggressive in Cambodia). Nice atmosphere and nice communal areas. Good location as it is very close to some Cambodian family run restaurants (cheap and delicious). Very good value for money.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I loved staying at White Rose Guesthouse. Really felt at home and stayed much longer than expected. Had a great time with the owner ly. While we stayed the guesthouse improved day by day. For example he opened a restaurant with great food due to the passionate chef. The rooms are clean, the shared bathroom is very nice and the staff friendly. You really get good value for your money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnnaR0bert
Reviewed November 3, 2013

White rose was by far the best value for money. It's the only place with flushing toilets and has really good bathrooms compared to some of the other guest houses on the island. The staff are all really friendly and always willing to help. I shared with a friend and paid $4 each per night which was fantastic as we had a double bed each. No wifi, but it's free at the main bar, coco. As Koh Rong is rather remote, the power only operates in the evening so I'd recommend charging electronics before you come. There are also no ATMs on the island so make sure you take out enough cash to last. An amazing stay. Koh Rong is true paradise!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Arriving at Koh Rong, I expected nothing fancy, and that is what you get. It is not fancy, but White Rose was such a pretty little place, everything was clean, quiet, and the rooms looked very good. It's an easy way of living, but I loved it! I was only supposed to stay 2 nights, but ended up staying 8 nights. Both because I had such a nice place to stay, and also because I fell in love with the Island. I would recommend White Rose to everyone, it is so cheap(6 dollars per night), and the owner is such a great guy. He fixes almost anything for you! I'll definitely be back someday, and then I will be staying at White Rose!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends