If you are looking for something peaceful and in the middle of the nature this is certainly the best you can find in Koh Rang. The beach and the water is beautiful and the bungalow are so close to the sea that you can enjoy its noise during the night.
- bedsheets and towels are not so clean;
- water is cold (no hot water);
- beach chairs are only a few, much less than the guests;
- the choice of food at the restaurant is really poor and prices are western (!). In the other restaurants on the island and in Sianhoukville you pay less a third… Though taste is fine.
- they even charged us the welcome drink (which they had offered to us when we reached!!)
- you have no other choice than eating at the Pura Vita restaurant since it takes one hour walk in the jungle to reach the village…(it would be risky to walk back in the night with no light..)
- the rooms get electricity only from 7 to 10pm….and nobody had told us to bring a torch!
- bring a good amount of insect repellent, you'll need it!
The lady who runs the resort is very kind and very nice, but she's doing almost everything herself, which sometimes causes long delays...More
- Free Wifi