“Worth a Visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Rythre Arms

The Rythre Arms
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Tadcaster
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Rythre Arms has been the Steak Mecca of Yorkshire for over 32 years. We are situated in a traditional, centuries old, pub restaurant nestled between Tadcaster and Selby and serve the best locally sourced beef available. Our steaks are matured and butchered on the premises and range in size from the modest 6 ounce Fillet to the Rythre Monster that comes in at an awe-inspiring 78 ounces!
Tadcaster, United Kingdom
“Worth a Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice warm friendly country pub, food is emence.
If you like you meat BIG this is the place to go.
Had the belly pork to start and was really good, but follow it with the 32oz rump, but was a bit optimistic and failed misarably to finish it. Wasn't going to wast it though and took it home.
Definitely recommend and I will be back again with and empty stomach to fill
Thanks

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“The best steaks ever !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I have to say I had high expectations , and I can actually say they were met , every one in my group of 5 was blown away by how beautiful the food was ..... Will def go back . Loved it

Ossett, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food, yet again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

There hasn't been one occasion where i have been disappointed at the Rythre and last night was again no exception, beautiful food and the staff are welcoming/helpfull and attentive.

I had the Rythre Chop and recieved what appeared to be half a lamb, all cooked to perfection.
My wife had the ribs and im happy to say we both needed a doggy bag so i've got plenty to eat for my lunch at work today.

The only disappointment (and it's not a problem really) but there was no longer Tiramisu on the dessert menu. But i chose the brandy snap baskets in it's place (Ive now got a new favourite).

Wonderful work guys, i have recommended you to loads of friends and family because you definately deserve it.
Why can't other pubs and resteraunts take even 1 leaf out of your book.

BEAUTIFULL

• Visited January 2013
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

When I first walked into the Rythre I must admit that I was disappointed with the "pub" decor and wondered what all the fuss was about. However, I have since been back so many times because there is no other place like it. You need to be a meat eater for it to appeal to you (however my friend who doesn't like meat much loved their rare cooked fillet steak!!!) I get withdrawals if I haven't been for a while and find that it's always worth the twenty mile trip. In fact just writing about it makes me want to book at table!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Food and a good night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked in at the Ryther Arms yesterday afternoon . Good move, we both had the Beef Wellington followed by Sticky Toffee pudding with a bottle of the merlot . Apart from the calorie guilt the sticky toffee pudding gave us it was a great meal combined with friendly service in relaxing surroundings . A real regular 'must' for us now when we want great food and a good night out .

• Visited January 2013