Just returned from a 2 night break and would recommend this B&B, it was everything previous reports had said. The bedroom was spacious and nippon clean and the bed very comfortable.
The breakfast was first class and well presented.
Would also recomend the Dawnay Arms in the village, the meal we had was without doubt one of the best bar meals I have had.
It is just a pity the road to the village has no footpaths and very tight bends, meaning we had to take the car and limit my drink intake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome assured all year at Wood Farm (arable and livestock farm). A Victorian house with period features and antique furniture. Hearty Aga cooked breakfast (using local produce including homemade bread and preserves) awaits you after a restful night in large en-suite bedrooms (one with four-poster bed). The farm is ideally situated for visiting the historic city of York, Herriott country, North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales and many National Trust Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Wood Farm Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Farm Hotel Shipton-By-Beningbrough
- Wood Farm b&b
- Wood Farm Bed And Breakfast UK/England - Yorkshire