We were let down by another establishment who had double booked us, so we had to book the Forresters at the last minute, the nearest we could get to York at the time.
But we were delighted with the old world charm of the Inn and the beauty of the surrounding countryside which we hadnt visited before.
We will definitely be back to stay again and discover the area,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilburn is located around 20 miles north of York centre. It is ideally located for walkers participating in the Cleveland Way. They can look forward to roaring log fires and an excellent selection of real ales, and an extensive menu incorporating local produce.Renovations to the Forresters Arms have been recently carried out where care has been made only to enhance the quintessential Old Country Inn charm that the Forresters bed and breakfast has become famous for. Surrounded by immense natural beauty in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, also known as Herriot Country. The B&B nestles below the famous White Horse, a unique landmark of North Yorkshire, believed to be the largest of its kind in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Forresters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forresters Arms Hotel Kilburn
- Forresters Arms Kilburn, Yorkshire