Fell over this little gem today (4 June 2013). Had lunch outside the front of the pub - wow what a lunch. Served from a new menu that day on a wooden platter was the ploughmans and forresters salads. Absolutely beautiful and the cheesboard a new one on me was the lavender cheese - it was superb. The staff here are definitely friendly and could not be more helpful. The food is second to none and the menu is excellent and well priced. I would recommend this place any time and as for the beer - GO FOR THE HORSE its brills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilburn is located around 20 miles north of York centre. It is ideally located for walkers participating in the Cleveland Way. They can look forward to roaring log fires and an excellent selection of real ales, and an extensive menu incorporating local produce.Renovations to the Forresters Arms have been recently carried out where care has been made only to enhance the quintessential Old Country Inn charm that the Forresters bed and breakfast has become famous for. Surrounded by immense natural beauty in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, also known as Herriot Country. The B&B nestles below the famous White Horse, a unique landmark of North Yorkshire, believed to be the largest of its kind in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Forresters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forresters Arms Hotel Kilburn
- Forresters Arms Kilburn, Yorkshire