We stayed here for two nights over the week-end and found the hosts, accommodation and meals all very good value for money.
The rooms were clean with plenty of storage and the bed extremely comfortable with a good feather duvet. Breakfast and evening meals were also excellent and the only fault we could find was that on Saturday evening due to the large number of people eating service was slow. However, the meal when it came was very good so don't be put off by this comment.
The village is lovely and as previously said there are plenty of places to visit from there and also the hotel provides details of local walks.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would certainly choose to stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilburn is located around 20 miles north of York centre. It is ideally located for walkers participating in the Cleveland Way. They can look forward to roaring log fires and an excellent selection of real ales, and an extensive menu incorporating local produce.Renovations to the Forresters Arms have been recently carried out where care has been made only to enhance the quintessential Old Country Inn charm that the Forresters bed and breakfast has become famous for. Surrounded by immense natural beauty in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, also known as Herriot Country. The B&B nestles below the famous White Horse, a unique landmark of North Yorkshire, believed to be the largest of its kind in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Forresters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forresters Arms Hotel Kilburn
- Forresters Arms Kilburn, Yorkshire