“Super yummy buckets of chicken wings”
Review of Sunrise Buckets - CLOSED

Sunrise Buckets
Cuisines: American
Description: • PERMANENTLY CLOSED • Please visit our other branches at The Grove, Pasig and Burgos Circle, BGC. Soon to open: Power Plant Mall and Santolan Town Plaza Sunrise Buckets is a casual dining restaurant inspired by the travels and adventures of the chef-owners. They're famous for the extensive number of flavors for their chicken wings reaching up to 25 different types. Enjoy mouthwatering burgers, poppers and fish & chips smothered in all 25 flavors. Drinks are also a must-try! They offer a wide array of milkshakes, cocktails and beers.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

It was my first time to dine in here with my friends and I can say that I was hooked with their chicken wings. We tried the original sunrise, their smokin' bbq and Jack Daniel's variants. If you love buffalo wings, you'll like their Original Sunrise recipe. You can go for their Ultimate Crazy Hot if you're brave enough. Kids often prefer their Smokin' BBQ recipe. It's not too sweet and has the right bbq taste. But what I loved most was their Jack Daniels chicken wings. Absolutely delicious crispy wings dipped in their signature Jack Daniel's recipe minus the alcohol. The result is their still crispy wings with the sweetness of Jack Daniel's whiskey. We ordered 2.5 lbs combined Original Sunrise and Smokin BBQ and 1 lb of Jack Daniel's.

I also liked their plastic gloves. Now you can enjoy eating each chicken wing using our bare hands without getting them dirty.

I can't wait to take my family there next week. My 2 sons would love it there.

1  Thank purplefrance
thesunrisebuckets, Social Media Manager at Sunrise Buckets, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Hi purplefrance, thank you for your great review! We're so happy that you enjoyed our buffalo wings! Hope you'll drop by again with your family and friends to try our other sauces, we have chicken wing promos every Tuesday and Wednesday :)