“Poor service and unkept facilities”
Review of Club Manila East

Club Manila East
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Taytay
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The only thing interesting in this place now is the surf pool. Facilities are unkept and the golf range is gone. How can you kayak with a broken paddle? Oh I forgot they also added a zipline. Dirty pools and
unprofessional staff.

6  Thank MimiYak
There are newer reviews for Club Manila East

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Okay, this isn't a place to be wowed at. However, it is a refreshing escape from city life. The prices are a bit steep, but for those who just love being in water, this place may be worth it. I had my first try at surfing at this place. The cost was P1,500, but the experience priceless. It was also off-peak when we went there, so surfing was practically a one-on-one experience.

If you have the money, I recommend going to this place on weekdays. It's like have a private resort. BUT, make sure you call first and ask which amenities are operating.

Again, this place isn't for everyone, so read the other reviews. Personally, I thought it was worthwhile.

2  Thank JM T
Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you want somewhere near Manila to cool down and have lots of money to spare, this could be the place. They have pools and activities for everybody-kiddie pools, kayak pool, lap pool, pools with slides (one for the kids and adults), dive pools, wave pools and zipline, enough for all ages.Shower coconut trees are visible in every pool.

They have cabanas, umbrella tables, huts, rooms-aircon or not inclusive of tables and chairs, that could shelter your things as you romp off and for some resting, as well. We had rented a cabana, enough for our group since we have a baby and two nursery kids. There was a telephone yet there was no directory around so it was not much use to us. Its toilet's drainage was conkers as it flooded the shower area when we shower and since we have to bathe and rinsed before going home, we just suffered it. The toilet also has no hangers or rings to place towels and put up clothes for changing.

Anyway, I loved the wave pools-they have two-beach wave and ocean wave, because I got to really feel the sea and the ocean minus the saltiness. In between the scheduled waves, I enjoyed the sun over the pool where my daughter and I stayed and dipped or rather "sat" in the water.

I could not enjoy the waterslide though as it cannot accommodate my swimwear. The guardian recommended though that it would be better if one would lie down to slide or go "superman" style to which I could not do so I just begged off and he patiently waited on me until I got off, which I appreciated. My daughter and nephew really enjoyed it though.

Another hassle is the expensive food and drinks for sale and its supply. By 3:00pm, Jollibee and Chowking ran out of stocks already and it's frustrating especially if you have kids and teens around who go for them and who's hungry after every dip in the pool. Besides for those limited on budget, they are the saleable. Since the resort is strict with the entry of food, water and other drinks, the least they could do is find affordable and suitable concessionaires that could cater to their visitors.

It has been my second time with the resort and I still enjoyed it. I just hope they would still refine their facilities and concessionaires to make the pricey entrance fee reasonable and enjoyable enough for the others.

4  Thank Imee T
Reviewed April 23, 2013

First time to visit this wonderful place just here in Taytay Rizal.. I've been hearing and seeing this place for a long time already but yes it was only this year that I got to come here.. A good place to spend Summer Outing if you just want a nearer place from manila.. 30 to 40 mins travel time from EDSA Shaw, riding from Megamall or Robinson Galleria via Van, Jeepney or a Bus. Entrance fee costs 375 each, and I think the CAbana cost 1500 with Comfort Room.. But also there are lesser fee for Small cottages.. CME consists of many Pools (2 Big Waves, pool for Kayak, for swimmer, for Slides for swimming only, Pool for the Kids as well).
Me, and my friends really enjoyed BIG waves and Kayaking area of CME... we also tried Zipline, we were also first timers for the Zipline Activity... Take Note, Food are not allowed inside but you can bring food and eat at the park area or inside the car...Recommend for family outings really great for bonding...I surely will come back here with my family:))

Reviewed April 19, 2013

It's my nth time visiting this place. It is a family-friendly theme park near the city. You don't need to travel very far just to relax. This place is just an hour ride anywhere in QC.

The entrance fee is reasonable having more than 8 pools (2 pool waves, lazy river, kayaking, kiddie, Olympic pool, covered pool and more). There are also other activities available like zip line, surfing and diving. The cottages have its own bathroom. They also have rooms for overnight stay.

With regard to food, they have their own restaurant. Popular fast food like jollibee, chowking and shakeys are offering services inside the park. But bringing of food is not permitted.

Customer service is okay. Life guards are seen everywhere.

On the other note, the area is exposé to too much heat. Trees are not enough to prevent you from having sunburn.

1  Thank Eranie