Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bumblebee Hanggliding Interlaken tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $494.52
from $196.77
from $104.11
More Info
All reviews bumble bee hang gliding these guys amazing experience worth every single penny made us feel bucket list an absolute whole process great flight best experiences of my life bungee jumping the entire experience super fun raoul toby team
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really wanted to hang glide in Switzerland and Bumblebee educated us gave us a spectacular experience. My wife and I are both 70. Wolfie and Joe were our guide/helpers. They both were fun and experienced and gentle, all making our experience awesome. Use Bumblebee for your flight !

Date of experience: July 2019
Tea_oh_bee_why, Owner at Bumblebee Hanggliding Interlaken, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Much love you two! Awesome reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got this as a birthday gift from my partner and was a bit nervous about the whole experience. However, the crew of Bumblebee made us feel right at home from the start and buddied us up early with our tandem flyer. We had Benz and Peter and they were great fun.

At the launch site, we were buckled up securely, did a practice run and off we went! What a great experience, smooth from start to finish. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2019
Raoul G, Owner at Bumblebee Hanggliding Interlaken, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for goodness! Maybe a Bday tradition??!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Thanks Peter! For the experience don't think about it... To see the Alps from the sky, just like a bird... I don't have words to describe how incredible was... The best thing I could ever feel.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Tobi and Freddie are professional, gracious, easy going and super nice. Loved it. I was a little nervous but there was no reason to be. The experience was smooth and 100% enjoyable. Totally recommend for the bucket list.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome experience hanggliding with the team at Bumblebee Hanggliding Interlaken. They were all really experienced and fun to hang out with. I had heaps of fun, and it felt like I was flying! They take lots of pictures and videos on a go pro which you can purchase after if you like (and you can take your own too).

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were lucky enough to go Hang gliding with them. They were so friendly throughout the entire experience. They let us be a part of setting up and learning about the process of Hang Gliding. I felt completely safe and comfortable with them and enjoyed every moment. They definitely listened to our concerns and thoughts and made sure we were heard and felt okay with everything. One of the best parts of our trip to Switzerland. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2018