I stayed here with a friend for 3 days. Upon check in, we got the 6-pax dorm and were told both of us would hv the lower bunk. when we went into the room, the lower bunks that hv our numbers on were already occupied. were really tired argue abt that so we just took the upper bunks. what's the point of having numbers on your beds if u can't enforce the discipline? the showers?? they were really small!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Balmer's Hostel. We are the first established private hostel in Switzerland, providing a comfortable and friendly location from which to explore the adventure capital of Europe. The Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau (Swiss Alps) at our doorstep and two big glacier fed lakes are just a stones throw away. We have dormitories, private rooms, apartments and tents. Rated Top 10 hostels of Europe, a product of over 60 years of experience.We are the heart of all hostels. We strive to bring fun and memorable experiences to our guests so come push your boundaries and party in our Club with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Balmer's Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer`s Herberge Hotel Matten
- Balmer's Hostel Interlaken/Matten Bei Interlaken