To start off, my friend and I only intended to stay for 2 nights... We stayed 11 days!! the staff is so amazing nothing can beat it. They always have a happy hour at the tents, hammocks to relax in, hottub to socialize, and also tanning chairs. There is always an event almost every night, not always including drinking, but that is always an option!
Angie, Christine, Hayden, Laura, and Mark always made sure the village and it's facilities were clean and in top shape. I would have really missed out had I chosen a diiferent hostel. Thanks for everything guys!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Balmer's Hostel. We are the first established private hostel in Switzerland, providing a comfortable and friendly location from which to explore the adventure capital of Europe. The Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau (Swiss Alps) at our doorstep and two big glacier fed lakes are just a stones throw away. We have dormitories, private rooms, apartments and tents. Rated Top 10 hostels of Europe, a product of over 60 years of experience.We are the heart of all hostels. We strive to bring fun and memorable experiences to our guests so come push your boundaries and party in our Club with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Balmer's Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer`s Herberge Hotel Matten
- Balmer's Hostel Interlaken/Matten Bei Interlaken