The hotel is convenient in relation to its proximity to the A-5 and just 15-20 minutes south of Frankfurt. It is not the Frankfurter Hof. Pluses: Staff is very, very nice and the restaurant serves fantastic Italian food. Minuses: The rooms are what I would describe as low, low budget Howard Johnson style. Would love to meet the interior designer as the green, blue, pink carpet and "coat of many colors" draperies are absolutely ghastly. Furniture is "Scandinavian-like" and lighting inadequate. Inadequate lighting consists of two small and I mean small lamps in the room with a desk and desk chair. I went down the street and bought brighter bulbs and an extension cord. Rooms are in dire need of a fresh coat of paint and the towels are threadbare. The restaurant is truly this hotel's saving grace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 101 comfortable rooms and apartments, 5 km. from downtown Darmstadt, with direct access to the A5, A67, and A672 motorways Our ACHAT Comfort Darmstadt/Griesheim is ideal for business and private trips, even if a longer stay in the Rhine-Main area is involved. Because 69 of the 101 modern rooms are equipped with kitchenettes for longer stays. There are also non-smoking rooms. You will find room details here. Fresh drinks are served in our lobby bar. In the morning you can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet. The hotel also offers a seminar room for up to 25 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your ACHAT Comfort Darmstadt/Griesheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Hotel Darmstadt Griesheim
- ACHAT Comfort Darmstadt/Griesheim Germany