Hotels.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed at Pool Villa, the room was big with a small private pool. At first I thought it was a good choice as I'm travelling with my wife and we needed some romantic time + privacy.

But soon I realised, it was a bad decision :

1. The location of the resort is too far from major town, imagine 50mins 1 way to Ao Nang by car.
2. Car rental from resort too expensive.
3. Bike rental was okay but not suitable to travel at night in that area.
4. Insects will visit your room, and no repellent provided.
5. The hand basin was really stupid in design, water will flow out.
6. Most staff cannot communicate in English.
7. Food at the restaurant were okay but expensive.
8. The resort provides daily trip to major attractions, but was not stated in their website, so by the time you are there to book it, it`s full.

Room tip: Pool villa is the best, facing the sea and public pool. People can see what you doing inside, and you have a fantastic view when tsunami comes.
Date of stay: April 2012
9  Thank wdchua
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Don't stay here.

Food was terrible and in Thailand, that is impressive.
Service was terrible
Not close to anything
Taxi to escape is 1200 THB
Expensive - everything is chargeable, which is not the norm at this price range of hotel.

Good points - Rooms are very nice and they have a decent DVD library (Which you will need in the evening)

Room tip: Avoid at all costs, but if you do say
Date of stay: October 2011
6  Thank Tony W
Reviewed July 21, 2012

After me and my partner found an amazing deal on Groupon to stay at the Beach Boutique Resort in Krabi we were very happy. I later read some rather disturbing reviews on Trip Advisor. After arriving here on Friday morning at 11.00am we were amazed. It takes 30 minutes via taxi to get to the resort which by any standards is fine (600 Baht from Airport Taxi). We were warmly greeted by the manager of the resort and was instantly brought a glass of fresh orange juice each. We were then shown around the resort which includes around 8 private villas, a CLEAN swimming pool, direct access to the beach and a restaurant and to finish it off an internet room and a DVD room. We entered our villa which we paid $140 SGD for 2 and it was absolutely fine. A very nice size for me and my partner and included a KETTLE, minibar, wide screen TV with cable and a DVD player. We also had an outdoor/indoor bath tub and a shower and bathroom all separate. The staff at the resort are wonderful and were willing to help with anything we needed. If an iron or any other appliance is needed, the staff are willing to help. The only downside for some people would be that Krabi town is around 1 hour away, but if your looking for a quiet, relaxing and peaceful break away then this place is ideal. The food at the resort is OK, not 5* but certainly not terrible however there are some very nice places very close to the resort that serve local Thai food and some amazing seafood at a very good price. There is one restaurant 300m from the resort called 'The Lake' which has amazing food and very cheap and the owner even lent me her motorbike for the afternoon for 40 Baht! So me and my partner got to cruise around the area for the afternoon and the people here are extremely friendly. A round up of our stay :- I recommend anyone looking for a quiet break away and doesn't want to pay through the roof prices. I will certainly be returning to Krabi and this resort in the future. James and Carlina - Singapore

11  Thank jamescarlina
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The room called villa but it is not real villa. Breakfast is very bad no choice. Room designed rediculous. Everything see through, toilet is should be private. Even couple I don't think who like to seeing each other all the time.
I feel like in the army tent not like resort. You can see room across your room.
Room very poor!!!!!!

6  Thank Taobao12
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Before i went to Beach Boutique resort, i did my research and found that this place is really far from places like Ao Nang and Krabi Town. Apart from this resort being a little secluded, the staff and services there are awesome. When requested for, the staff even passed us her own kettle for our use for out 3nights stay there. We had not much problems with insects. We brought in extra cash as we were planning to travel to and fro from town areas. The prices are as such;

To and fro from Ao Nang - 2000 Baht
To and fro from Krabi Town- 1400 Baht

There was a price list there that informed us that 2000 baht would only cover us for 3hrs (including journey) and that additional hour is charged at 200baht/hr. I was surprised when they charged me only 2000baht even though my to and fro from Ao Nang took 5hrs!! They are incredibly nice people if u r nice to them. The food, though not fantastic, was good. I had a free upgrade to the Junior Suite and i loved how spacious and clean the room was. I will recommend this place to people who are not fussy and choosy. If u r heading out to Had Yao, i suggest u do some research and prepare yourself first.

2  Thank Deen_Singapore