This was our first visit to Brunston Castle as part of a Seasons family holiday. My eight year old daughter made friends within minutes of arriving and it did not take long before my my ten year old son was out playing with the other children.
The accommodation was spacious, the grounds and surrounding areas perfect to let the kids out without a worry. Scenery is fantastic. Short and scenic walk to the village made things very convenient. Not far from a major supermarket. Helpful staff and lots of on sight activities available. That's the domestics done.
For family fun, lots of day trips taken, seaside, castle and grounds and Dowhill Country Fayre as a treat.
Brunston Castle is a fantastic place, particularly if you have kids and want to feel comfortable in just letting them play around the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a magnificent rural idyll, the resort and golf course is named after the original 16th Century Brunston Castle. Set in 25 acres of landscaped grounds in the peaceful Girvan Valley, just five miles from Ayrshire's picturesque coastline, Brunston Castle makes the perfect place from which to explore the wonderful west of Scotland and perfect for a golf break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Brunston Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunston Castle Hotel Dailly
- Brunston Castle Scotland/Dailly, Ayrshire