Firstly, I'd just liketo say that the there is no way in HELL the three top reviews on here are genuine, and that staff have clearly written it. This motel was the worst place I have ever stayed in, and I don't know why they are still operating. For $75 a night we got an old caravan, that had clearly never been cleaned since it was put there. I'm sure the carpet had fleas, because we started itching as soon as we walked in, and didn't dare take our shoes off after that to walk around inside. It smelt heavily of old cigarette smoke. We slept without using the blankets because they had clearly never been washed. We didn't sleep at all the whole night and didn't even use the derelict shower in the morning. Even if we did, the towels were so old, that they would have ripped if we used them. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. We even considered driving back home that night just so we didn't need to lie in the bed, but we were coming from a wedding and it wouldn't have been possible to do so.