“Our home away from home :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of New Glasgow Inn

New Glasgow Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Glasgow
New Glasgow Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 New Glasgow B&B and Inns
Kitchener, Canada
“Our home away from home :)”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Carol made us feel so comfortable and welcome that we hard a really hard time leaving after our 10 day stay! The rooms were impecciabley clean, the breakfast was amazing and we didn't eat the same thing twice! I would highly recommend the New Glasgow Inn to anyone who is looking for a beautiful relaxed atmosphere and in well kept home.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Huna_SoaringEagle

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ottawa
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This gracious home, beautifully decorated, comes to life with Carol's welcome and tour. The breakfast was delicious and an ample way to start the day. The room was large and comfortable with interesting decorating details. The Inn is walking distance to the lobster suppers and the Island Preserve Company and about a 10 minute drive to Cavendish. We arrived a day early and Carol was able to adjust quickly. I will look no farther to find the perfect PEI location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Esterhazy, Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My fiance, his brother, his sister-in-law, and myself spent the first night of our PEI trip at the New Glasgow Inn. What a wonderful spot! Carol took us right in, showed us around the beautiful house and got us settled on the porch with ice tea, lemmonade and cookies. After driving from Halifax, this was perfect. The rooms were very comfortable and we me another couple who cam in later and had a wonderful evening talking to them. We went over to the lobster supper (which was fabulous) and breakfast the next morning was relaxing and special. This is a great spot to get to Cavendish from as it is only about a 10-20 minute drive. When I go back to PEI, I will be making this my hoping off spot. Excellent all the way around!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Murray Harbour, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Victorian style spacious inn that has been completely refurbished and beautifully decorated. Centrally located and nestled in the very beautiful town of New Glasgow on the River Clyde close to the New Glasgow Lobster Suppers, Island Preserve Company, Toy Factory and Mill restaurant. My wife and I stayed at the Inn for our anniversary in the lovely decorated Cavendish Room. We enjoyed our stay immensely. Carol, the Innkeeper, is so very friendly and hospitable. She made us feel at home, and gave us a delicious breakfast. A+++++ We look forward to staying here again soon! Thank you Carol, God bless you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed July 14, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the New Glasgow Inn, in P.E.I for one night in early July 2009. I had stayed there for a couple of nights around 10 years ago. Carole, the owner, is very welcoming and warm. She is great at recognizing when people want to chat, and when they want their privacy. Her home is very charming. I loved the availability of tea and cookies at any time of day. I really enjoy my tea at the end of a long day travelling around. I've stayed at other B and B's in Nova Scotia and P.E.I. and none that I have stayed at offered this simple amenity. Her bedrooms are lovely; roomy enough to accomodate lots of luggage, warmly decorated, bath robes available, etc. She's a great cook and her breakfasts are delicious and plentiful. This B and B is in a very quiet location, but within a short drive to the Cavendish area. This inn is everything I would hope for in a P.E.I. B and B experience.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
#2 of 3 in Rustico
The Lookout Inn
The Lookout Inn
#1 of 2 in New Glasgow

Been to New Glasgow Inn? Share your experiences!