“A very fun evening”

Draper, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very fun evening”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a really fun night here. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, since western music is not really my thing. But I can recognize exceptional talent, and these guys are fantastic showmen and musicians. I was surprised when I checked the time at the end of the show and realized that they had played for almost 90 minutes. The show never dragged and I enjoyed it very much. The dinner prior to the show was better than I expected, considering they are serving several hundred people. This is a great attraction if you are looking for something to get you in the "western" mood.

Visited August 2013

Olomouc, Czech Republic
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Tradition of Western Music, Food, and Fun”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been going to this since 1980, and it is almost the very same - good food, good entertainment, fun family time.

Flemingsburg, Kentucky, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chuckwagon Supper and Music Show”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A business owned by the same family for several generations. We took a city bus and walked several blocks to get there. Were welcomed by the host and transferred to wagons for about a mile long road beside a lovely, scenic creek. We were entertained by cowboys and Indians riding around us along the way. The food was meant to be typical chuck wagon fare with barbeque, baked beans, salad, corn on the cob, bread, lemonade and brownies. The music was typical cowboy songs. The "fiddle" player was exceptional and the jokes were a little corny but cute. There was audience participation which everone seemed to enjoy. Nice evening. Kids would love it. The owners even drove us back to our hotel in their own vehicles because it was so long a walk back to the bus and we were a rather elderly group. Couldn't have been nicer.

1 Thank Laura W
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Must go!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My parents went here years ago and raved about their experience! They love it when i tell them "they were right!" The ribeye was the best steak we have had in years and the applesauce was perfection (our entire table got three helpings:). But this great food didnt even hold a candle to the fantastic performance. These men are witty and incredibly talented. Now my 11year old wants to learn to play the fiddle. Fun for the entire family! GO!!!

Hagerstown
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Show was good, food could be better.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was some of what we expected. My niece and her family had attended, and I was warned that the food was not great. They were right. We had the beef bbq, and it was just ok. The portions were very large, but I would have done with smaller portions and better taste. The line did move quickly. They definitely have crowd control down to a science. The jokes were quite corny, but the show was enjoyable. The best part was meeting people from other places whom you were seated with. We might have enjoyed it a tad more had we not put in such a long day previous to arrival. Would not go back.

1 Thank Junusebopp