“South Pass Musical”

Center for the Arts
Ranked #64 of 106 things to do in Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: The hub of creativity in Jackson Hole, Center for the Arts houses the community's 500-seat theater and 19 of its nonprofit art and education organizations in a single, centralized building, resulting in an atmosphere of collaboration and inspiration. The synergy of resident organizations, the theater and hundreds of visitors bustling through the Center for the Arts each day breeds a high-energy powerhouse for the arts community and the guests who come to Jackson Hole each year.
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

A must see! Amazing production all around and I can't wait to see it again, it blew me away! I can't believe this was a premiere, I would have thought they'd been at it for years. Actors had voices that gave me chills and the story is utterly captivating!

1  Thank Ebbie84

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

While we were visiting Jackson, we went to see One Mountain movie premier. It was great! Loved the movie and the enthusiasm in the room. The facility was beautiful!

1  Thank Arkansastraveler74