“Fantastic cabin to game!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Herbert N...
“Fantastic cabin to game!”
Reviewed September 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Held my brothers bachelor party at this cabin- it was great! There is no way you can get bored with everything this place has- pool table, darts, card table, horseshoes, you name it its got it. The rooms were immaculate, the beds comfortable. The only (very minor) negative was the internet/wifi was too slow for us to have an old school LAN party with our xboxs- BUT it was plenty good enough for us to stream the McGregor/Mayweather fight, so unless you have your heart set on wasting time playing Halo in a perfectly good cabin, this place is perfect for a guys weekend out!

Matthew R
“Bachelor party”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful house, ultimate bachelor party place. Not too far from town. Uber's were around 40-60 bucks for an XL. I would definitely recommend staying here

Kenji19
“Great house!”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This house was great for 4 adults and 4 kids. The house was clean beds are very comfatable. But you can't sleep because there are so many things to do. Pool table, ping pong, darts... highly recommend.

nugunii
Long Island, New York
“Totally satisfied with everything!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I stayed this vacation house for 4 days. This whole house is very clean and well organized. Everything for our needs during the stay was equipped, and prepared. So, we did not need to buy any utensils, plastic bags, or towels. The kitchen is just perfectly ready for whatever we need, and all the dishes, cups, pans, and utensils are so clean. Bathrooms are all clean and well maintained. The bedrooms are also very clean. The bed sheets and covers are all clean, and mattresses are so comfy. My family and I really enjoyed the stay. This house made our trip more enjoyable. The owner, Mike is so responsible and nice. He is very professional. I am totally satisfied with his management and professional mind. I highly recommend this place to my family and friends. In the future, when I plan to go to Lake Tahoe, I will definitely contact Mike and reserve this place again.

Tamara A
“Awesome cozy and fun Tahoe cabin.”
Reviewed August 4, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Tahoe cabin was great for my sister's Bachelorette party. We played darts and there were several other games at the house too. When we wanted to stay in, we watched DVDs and netflix and hung out on the patio. It's close to several restaurants, and to Downtown South Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

ginabresl...
Foster City, California
“Perfect family vacation home”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We held our family reunion here and we had a lovely time together in a lovely home. There was 5 adults and 2 children in our party and all the rooms and areas of the cabin were well equipped and pleasant. We even got in games of pool and ping pong because we wanted to hang out and relax at the cabin after short outings to sledding and hiking. The cabin was clean and Mike was so communicative it was a pleasure to stay in this wonderful rental. Thanks again Mike!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing