Very friendly staff. Hotel is very quaint, with hanging flower baskets around the parking lot. Room was very clean and had a microwave and refrigerator. When I asked for a coffee maker they offered a carafe of hot water, but I opted for 2 cups and warmed water in the microwave. Lots of really nice touches - there was a message welcoming us on a chalkboard in the room, as well as some fruit, candies, and bottles of Perrier. It was our anniversary and we came home in the evening to two glasses and a bottle of wine and little chocolates! When our TV was without sound, one of the staff in a very friendly manner worked at it until it was working again. Very helpful. Centrally located and a beach entry pass is included with the room. When we checked out, we were given a goody bag containing bottles of water, gum, candy, and moisturizer for our drive home. I would definitely recommend this motel! Thank you for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe