I stayed at the Paradice Motel for the 4th of July weekend. The motel was very clean with good service. We stayed in a two-bedroom suite with a lot of cute decor, including a welcome note on the chalkboard in the room. The owners were very nice and provided very good restaurant recommendations. We received a nice snack pack when we left, too. Overall, it was a very nice stay--and definitely the nicest "motel" I've ever stayed! Don't be deceived by the name...it's more of a small boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe