My wife and I visited South Lake Tahoe as part of a honeymoon roadtrip through California. Having read many good reviews of Paradice Motel it seemed to meet our short-stay needs perfectly. We couldn't have chosen better! Kathy and Uwe were the most welcoming couple, owners and hosts. We knew nothing about the area and they gave us great advice on where to eat, drink, hike and relax. Uwe even gave us a lift down to the local golf club bar to have a drink and watch the sunset one evening. Having planned to stay for two nights, we decided to stay for three as we felt so comfortable, looked after and relaxed.
Our room was large and spacious, with a big bed and tastefully furnished. Kathy provides lots of nice personal touches to make the stay more memorable including a turndown service. We slept well and comfortably and enjoyed chatting to our hosts over a tea and a muffin in reception in the morning. The motel is very conveniently located in the centre of SLT, near Heavenly Village, bars, restaurants and the Lake.
If we ever return the Lake Tahoe we would be delighted stay again. Say hi to Kathy & Uwe for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe