“Fairytail Foods- Fresh, imaginative with classic inspirations”

Jimmy's at The Landing Resort & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Jimmy's at The Landing Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Jimmy's Restaurant ushers in a new era of dining in South Lake Tahoe. Wood-fired Greek and regional California cuisine is prepared to perfection by our classically trained chef. Menus feature the freshest seafood, seasonal vegetables and locally-sourced ingredients. Jimmy's distinctive interior features several private dining alcoves - each with its own fireplace. Four additional firepits invite guests to linger on the patio. In-room dining is also available for hotel guests. An extensive wine list will move even the most seasoned connoisseur. Assisted by the knowledgeable sommelier, guests will find the perfect pairing for their dining experience. Try a signature Ouzo cocktail while relaxing at the impressive onyx bar in Jimmy's Lounge.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Started with a salad with grilled shrimp-fantastic proportion and fresh flavors. The Kalamata Toast was out of this world- but the white polenta oh my goodness, the most creamy delicious polenta I've ever had. My companions LOVED the chicken wings. At the end I had an espresso martini- By far the most delicious martini I've ever had! I will eat at Jimmy's the next time I'm in Tahoe for sure! Oh, service was a B- friendly but unorganized, charged us for the wrong wine.. Didn't hamper the food experience however- it was tooooo good!

1  Thank hannahbannana
There are newer reviews for Jimmy's at The Landing Resort & Spa

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Staff was not very accommodating as I called for room service 2 minutes before 11am. Said I could not get breakfast and had to wait another 45 minutes for lunch. Not very good customer service for such a wonderful first class hotel.

LodgingQueen, General Manager at Jimmy's at The Landing Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Shellie C.,

We would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. While we do serve breakfast daily from 7-10:30am, we should have gone out of our way to accommodate your Room Service request and apologize for not doing so. We will treat this as a learning opportunity, and will refine our process for such requests.

GM

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Staff was friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. Appetizer and dinner menus were enticing. Food preparation and presentation were picture-perfect and the tastes elicited goosebumps; with that and the view of Tahoe, what more could one ask from a dining experience. We've now gone there three times and plan a return.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stopped here for lunch and it made a great change from burgers etc. sat outside with a view of the lake through railings across the road: we also entertained by a wedding taking place on the beach. My husband and I tried and shared a four tapas style dishes, all quite small but very tasted, and our son tried a lamb pasta dish. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Enjoyed a cocktail and some quite from the hustle and bustle of the main road through South Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

If you're in South Lake Tahoe you owe it to yourself to have an experience at Jimmy's. Jimmy's delivers an elegant, yet comfortable decor that brings a warm yet relaxed Tahoe atmosphere and the food - is simply amazing. Best of all, the approach is almost a "tapas" style (yet Greek/American cuisine - not Spanish) allowing you to choose a variety of dishes. I highly recommend going for the 5 for 45 deal - 5 small plates for $45. The Kalamata Toast - OMG!!! Amazing.

We had patio seating which allowed us to watch the sunset. Only downside is the lake was slighty blocked but it didn't matter.

Kudo's to Mike our waiter and I'm sorry, forgot the name of the Sommelier from Montana… but perfect selection on the wine. Told the gentlemen what our preferences were and he came up with a beautiful Hatzidakis White from Santorini. Killer!!!!

Will go back! Will also send friends!