“Marla was fantastic!!!!”
Review of A Body ReNEW Massage Spa - CLOSED

A Body ReNEW Massage Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you to all of our clients for their lovely comments. We are closing the business and will no longer be accepting new clients. Please visit Biospirit Day Spa or Elements Day Spa for you massage needs in South Lake Tahoe.
Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Marla was fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I arrived in town with an ongoing shoulder problem; booked Marla for massage immediately. She is well worth seeing if you are in need of a good massage. Massage room was clean and nicely decorated. Marla took her time to discuss my needs and did a great job!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank CRGNY94

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great spa experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife wanted a massage while we were on vacation in the lake tahoe area. After she looked online, she found a spa package that was very reasonable and booked it. When I picked her up after her hour and a half massage, she said it was a wonderful experience, and was treated very well by marla, the owner/massage therapist. If we're ever back in the area, she'll go again most definitely!

1 Thank chuckybear
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“The BEST message ever!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My sister and I just had the best message ever at A Body ReNew Massage Spa in S Lake Tahoe! If you are looking for the expensive decor and all the expensive products sitting around that will be pushed on you to buy then this place is not for you! The decor is plain but the service is excellent!!! Lori and Andrea? (not sure of her name) were very knowledgeable and informative and never pushed to buy products. In fact not even one product. We were sorry that our time was up and we both were there for 2 hours!! I highly recommend you try this place out.
Rhonda from MN
Robin from CA

Visited June 2012
, Owner at A Body ReNEW Massage Spa, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you! We'll look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town.
Stockton, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Just what we needed”
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

On a whim my husband and I made a trip to Tahoe and thought we'd splurge on a massage. While we weren't able to have our massage side by side (doesn't look like they have room for that option), we both had one in separate rooms at the same time. Both of us came out thoroughly relaxed, though my husband said his massage therapist was a little slower than he liked. Mine was just right. The office itself is simple, almost reminds me of a doctors office upon entering but the rooms we were in were quiet, dark and relaxing, with perfect ambience sounds playing to complete the experience. It was less expensive than the other places we called and they could fit us in last minute unlike most other places. A few places we called spoke to us like we were crazy to even ask such a thing last minute. Not this place, though getting someone on the phone took some patience. At first it was a general message asking you to hold and someone will be with you shortly, and the woman I initially spoke with seemed a little overwhelmed with calls. But in the end after a nice massage those little things don't matter much anyway.

1 Thank StocktonGetaway_Girl
ABodyReNEWMassageSpa, Owner at A Body ReNEW Massage Spa, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your generous praise. I will be speaking to our receptionists to see how we can improve things on that end.
South Lake Tahoe, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage, excellent price, knowledgeable staff”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I was impressed with my first visit to this company. My masseuse was very good at explaining what was going on with my body. So far, this is the best massage and the best price I have found here in South Lake Tahoe.

Visited May 2012
ABodyReNEWMassageSpa, Owner at A Body ReNEW Massage Spa, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Steve, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm just thrilled that we were able to help you feel better. We'll look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care.