“Second to none” 5 of 5 stars

530 318-4806
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: A Massage at Tahoe is all about relaxation and rejuvenation -- whether you've played hard outside or inside at the tables you'll feel better after spending time on one of our tables. Be sure to check out our spa packages. If you really want to be pampered, have a therapist bring a table to you.
South Lake Tahoe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Second to none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2010

I've lived in Tahoe for many years and always went to a Massage at Tahoe where the massage therapist Kae would give me the best massage ever. Now I visit Tahoe several times a year and never miss a chance to get a massage from Kae while visiting. For a small lady she gives the best deep tissue massage I've ever had. I highly recommend a Massage at Tahoe.

1 Thank TahoeGirlie

Reno, NV
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Kae is a GREAT masseuse. Very professional and REALLY it was the BEST massage I've ever had. I will definitely be going back.

1 Thank HappyMomnWife
missouri
“Best ever massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

I have had a lot of massages and this had to be the best ever

Lake Tahoe
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

Kae at A Massage at Tahoe finds those tight, stressed-out spots in my shoulders and back; those places that I didn't even know needed work until after they've been loosened up. After my massage, I feel so good, so rejuvenated. It's great to find a good massage therapist in a comfortable, quiet setting. Highly recommended.

Palm Beach, FL
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A Massage For All Seasons - Tahoe, CA - HEAVENLY!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2009

I am very particular when it comes to massage as my father-in-law is a licensed massage therapist. Danielle at "A Massage for All Seasons" is the first person to exceed my expectations!

The pressure and duration of the massage were amazing...none of this 15 minute backrub nonsense you get elsewhere. Danielle applied as much pressure as I wanted, firm in most places yet soft where needed (like my shins after skiing for 4 straight days!).

I had the "Heavenly Spa Retreat" in March 2009; 60 minute massage and 30 minute spa treatment (hand and foot indulgence). The price was so reasonable - $125 - I cannot get over the quality of the massage and treatment given this low price. Why pay double the price at a hotel resort spa?

I am so thrilled that my friend and I indulged and had massages, and very impressed with the service we both received.