“A Massage For All Seasons - Tahoe, CA - HEAVENLY!!!”
Review of A Massage at Tahoe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Massage at Tahoe
More attraction details
Owner description: A Massage at Tahoe is all about relaxation and rejuvenation -- whether you've played hard outside or inside at the tables you'll feel better after spending time on one of our tables. Be sure to check out our spa packages. If you really want to be pampered, have a therapist bring a table to you.
Palm Beach, FL
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A Massage For All Seasons - Tahoe, CA - HEAVENLY!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I am very particular when it comes to massage as my father-in-law is a licensed massage therapist. Danielle at "A Massage for All Seasons" is the first person to exceed my expectations!

The pressure and duration of the massage were amazing...none of this 15 minute backrub nonsense you get elsewhere. Danielle applied as much pressure as I wanted, firm in most places yet soft where needed (like my shins after skiing for 4 straight days!).

I had the "Heavenly Spa Retreat" in March 2009; 60 minute massage and 30 minute spa treatment (hand and foot indulgence). The price was so reasonable - $125 - I cannot get over the quality of the massage and treatment given this low price. Why pay double the price at a hotel resort spa?

I am so thrilled that my friend and I indulged and had massages, and very impressed with the service we both received.