“Fun”
Review of Magic Carpet Golf

Magic Carpet Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Miniature golf! Spring and Fall hours weekends 11-5 summer 10-10
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My kids and wife really enjoyed the miniature golf experience. The setting is fun and the putting is challenging. It is just a fun family experience.

1  Thank TahoeMounty

Reviewed April 8, 2013

You cant miss this location when visiting the South Lake Tahoe area. You'll see the Magic Carpet Golf sign when driving on the 50 through SLT. Plenty of FREE parking right in front. The golf was fun and challenging! My kids loved the different themed holes that included the likes of a castle, a spider, and cartoon characters. We played on the 28 hole course which I thought was worth it. My kids loved the very last hole which was a slot machine for a chance to win a free round.

The arcade was a little disappointing. Seemed like the 80's haven't left this place.

I would recommend this to all ages as mini golf or putt-putt golf never gets old.

1  Thank Nautious1
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband & I stopped on a whim but ended up having a fantastic time playing mini golf. There's three courses and very interesting challenges at each hole, I especially liked the one with a spider 'guarding' the hole. We visited off-season, so it's wasn't busy but I would image this place could get very busy during peak seasons. I don't remember the exact names but there was a fairy tale themed and one was more pirate themed. You can also play both. We had a great time.

2  Thank Jane I
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a fun place for the whole family - even teenagers and the grandparens! We always have lots of laughs when we go here!

2  Thank Uphilldeb
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice mini golf courses (x3). It was a fun family activity, we really enjoyed it. It is set in amongst pine trees and you see the occassional rabbit and squirrel running around.