“Fun for all!” 4 of 5 stars

2455 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
+1 530-541-3787
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Miniature golf! Spring and Fall hours weekends 11-5 summer 10-10
Ewa Beach, HI
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun for all!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

You cant miss this location when visiting the South Lake Tahoe area. You'll see the Magic Carpet Golf sign when driving on the 50 through SLT. Plenty of FREE parking right in front. The golf was fun and challenging! My kids loved the different themed holes that included the likes of a castle, a spider, and cartoon characters. We played on the 28 hole course which I thought was worth it. My kids loved the very last hole which was a slot machine for a chance to win a free round.

The arcade was a little disappointing. Seemed like the 80's haven't left this place.

I would recommend this to all ages as mini golf or putt-putt golf never gets old.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nautious1

Saint Paul, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband & I stopped on a whim but ended up having a fantastic time playing mini golf. There's three courses and very interesting challenges at each hole, I especially liked the one with a spider 'guarding' the hole. We visited off-season, so it's wasn't busy but I would image this place could get very busy during peak seasons. I don't remember the exact names but there was a fairy tale themed and one was more pirate themed. You can also play both. We had a great time.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Jane I
South Lake Tahoe, CA
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“A little something to do in Tahoe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a fun place for the whole family - even teenagers and the grandparens! We always have lots of laughs when we go here!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Uphilldeb
Cairns, Australia
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“It was fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice mini golf courses (x3). It was a fun family activity, we really enjoyed it. It is set in amongst pine trees and you see the occassional rabbit and squirrel running around.

Visited September 2012
Rancho Cordova, California, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Kids love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We wen,t as a family, here to play minature golf. The kids loved it. The prices are not bad and it was not super crowded. Good for families.

Visited September 2012