“Fun, fun, fun”
Review of Magic Carpet Golf

Magic Carpet Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Miniature golf! Spring and Fall hours weekends 11-5 summer 10-10
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband & I stopped on a whim but ended up having a fantastic time playing mini golf. There's three courses and very interesting challenges at each hole, I especially liked the one with a spider 'guarding' the hole. We visited off-season, so it's wasn't busy but I would image this place could get very busy during peak seasons. I don't remember the exact names but there was a fairy tale themed and one was more pirate themed. You can also play both. We had a great time.

2  Thank Jane I
There are newer reviews for Magic Carpet Golf

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a fun place for the whole family - even teenagers and the grandparens! We always have lots of laughs when we go here!

2  Thank Uphilldeb
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice mini golf courses (x3). It was a fun family activity, we really enjoyed it. It is set in amongst pine trees and you see the occassional rabbit and squirrel running around.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We wen,t as a family, here to play minature golf. The kids loved it. The prices are not bad and it was not super crowded. Good for families.

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a Fun date. Inexpensive....We had a good time. Clean place and freindly staff. My Hubby likes to golf so he had a nice time letting me win!

1  Thank Angie M