“Labor Day fireworks!”

South Lake Tahoe, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Labor Day fireworks!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My son was staying at the Camp ground by the lake so I went with him just across the street to El Dorado Beach to watch the fireworks. The did not disappoint!! Lake Tahoe has the best fireworks I've ever seen.

Visited September 2013

Torrance, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fireworks South Lake Tahoe”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Awesome Fireworks over the Lake. Every Year, we come and stay at the Stardust resort, and watched the fireworks from our resort or the beach area. Very nice place to watch them from is the resort. Watching from down by the lake is great, but gets crowded. The Stardust provides beach passes so that you can enter the beach area to watch the fireworks. But you must get to the beach early to get a spot. These are the best I have ever seen.

2 Thank lmenghini
Carmel, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Big show !!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We come every year over the 4th. Where we stay has access to a private beach on South Shore.
The fireworks are launched just offshore from where we sit, and the display is always fantastic, long show, simulcast music and a huge crowd.

1 Thank David K
Meaford, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“labour day 2013”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

best fireworks show I ever saw
big, beautiful, unique
watch almost anywhere on south lake tahoe shore
or even better do it on a boat cruise

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rogard2002
Concord, NH
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Remember Them Fondly”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I saw the fireworks many years ago but they were probably the best I have ever seen and I have seen them in several large cities. I was at a restaurant overlooking the lake so I had a spectacular view.