“Business lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fresh Ketch Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 148 Restaurants in South Lake Tahoe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toledo
“Business lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Client requested to try this new to him eatery. Very close to Barton Hospital, lots of the locals eat there, always a good sign. Too windy to eat outside that day, but very pretty views of marina.
Menu was very large, lots of options, the fish n chips looked amazing lots of table ordering that, we had salmon and mahi at our table, they team said it was good. I had mahi blackened tacos, meat was small, meal was good, great french fries. The service was perfect, allowed for a great conversation with little but appropriate interruptoins. We shared 2 desserts, would not want to do it another way, they were incredible and would have to be at the gym for days! A great meal!

San Francisco, CA
“Another great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Always a favorite of ours at Tahoe. We had a great dinner with 11 of us at the outside bar at the Fresh Ketch (Tahoe Keys) on Saturday night. They did a great job in accommodating us at one table. Prices are more reasonable at the bar compared to the restaurant. Most had fish and chips plus one tri tip and two fish tacos – good food. It was a beautiful warm night for early June. Nice and relaxing outside looking over the marina and a wonderful sunset. Only negative was the slow service – drinks and food took forever – and it was not so busy. Worth a visit and we will be back

• 2 of 5 bubbles
San Francisco, California
“Best meal in Tahoe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Amazing. Ten in every way. The specials were so extensive and tempting, I didn't look at the menu. Great staff, and like I said, best meal in tahoe. Mary and I try to give cafe fiore a fair chance but Evans wins everytime!

Visited June 2013
San Francisco, California
“Finally the fresh ketch i remember 10 yrs ago!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Been coming to table for 40 yrs. wife and I had a few favorites throughout the years... Cafe fiore, Evans, and fresh ketch. The past few times we've been to tahoe, u have to say, I saw the fresh ketch go downhill. But I heard new owners bought the place and had a nice big budget to bring back the place from a friend in town, so Mary and I tried it again this week. Amazing! Really professional staff, great waitress, the new chef said hello. Best steak I've had in the past year is say. WASN'T expecting that! All I have to say is I'm glad they're improving this old local favorite!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have gone to this restaurant a number of times and have enjoyed it each time. They offer a number of fish entrees and the ones I have had were very good. For meat eaters they offer some items also.

Visited August 2012